Digestive Enzymes and Truvada/ Sustiva
Jun 29, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually that would be OK with those HIV drugs. I would ask your HIV doc to review the actual ingredients of the enzymes to assess of safety and the possibility of drug or GI interactions. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.