Fat transfer

I would like to share my experience with fat transfer to treat facial lipoatrophy. I had fat liposuctioned from my upper abdomen, and transfered to my sunken checks and temples. Initially I was very pleased with the results, but now a year later it is almost completely gone and I am left with the old lipo face. I would say that only 20/30 % of the fat remained in place. The treatment is very hard and it takes 2 weeks to recover. Frankly I would try different options today and cannot suggest this as a valid treatment.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Long-term follow-up is important to assess which of the various usually expensive interventions stand the test of time. KH

Liver Enzymes & Gall Bladder
Digestive Enzymes and Truvada/ Sustiva