Liver Enzymes & Gall Bladder

I am taking Truvada and Sustiva, other that the Sustiva knocking me for a loop for about 2 hours I have no problems. I have only been on meds for 70 days and I got back my labs for my liver my cholesteral doubled to 238 (I can fix through diet I am sure) I didn't pay attention but one liver enzyme was elevated.

I do not have gall stones but my gall bladder is slow to expel.

I have noticed that after vigorous arobic excercise (hours worth to include a 2 mile run) I get the worst gall bladder pain then loose stools.

What can I do to help ease this? I am sure that in time I will adjust, what can help? Is the added arobic load conributing?

Hope this makes sense

It sounds iike you have had some gallbladder tests (ultrasound and/or cholecystogram) already to evaluate the status of your gallbladder anatomically and functionally. Remaining well hydrated and working to decrease your fat intake (to decrease both cholesterol and triglyceride levels) may help some. You may need to consult a nutritionist or sports medicine/GI specialist to get help if exercise related abdominal problems persist. KH

Side effects from the medicine I take
Fat transfer