Kaletra and Viagra

My husband is taking Kaletra, Zerit and Viread and I would like to know if Viagra would be a threat to his health in any way. I'm concerned of heart attacks or a drug interaction with his meds. Please advise.

Kaletra is expected to increase the levels of Viagra so if used for clinically significant/indicated impotence then a low dose is recommendation to start with (i.e 1/2 of a 50 mg dose) and then slowly titrate upwards. Not to be used with any form of nitrates and a review of other meds by his HIV doc. KH

Acid Reflux & HIV Meds
How can I sleep/rest better taking Sustiva?