Post Herpetic Neuralgia Pain While Sleep
Jun 22, 2005
Comment: I thought perhaps it was the increased blood flow to the area that came in proximity to the damaged nerve that caused the pain. Perhaps if could sleep standing up or at least at an angle it would help!
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for the comment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.