|Toenail fungus & HIV meds
Jun 22, 2005
Hi.... Undetectable here, cd4 750. I've had a toenail fungus on a couple of nails for years and wondered if any oral treatments are safe for people on Sustiva/Truvada & Lipitor. My dermat. gave me Penlac, but this is so hard to keep up with & slow. Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Rash, HELP =(
Post Herpetic Neuralgia Pain While Sleep
- Rash After Getting The Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hiv Infections From One Time Unprotected Sex
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Eyes?
- Can 2 Hiv-positive Parents Have A Negative Child?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Neuropathy Buttocks And Legs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.