Toenail fungus & HIV meds
Jun 22, 2005
Hi.... Undetectable here, cd4 750. I've had a toenail fungus on a couple of nails for years and wondered if any oral treatments are safe for people on Sustiva/Truvada & Lipitor. My dermat. gave me Penlac, but this is so hard to keep up with & slow. Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
- Delayed Seroconversion After 4 Months
- Hiv Negative With Cd4 Count 150
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.