LIPO!!! LIPO!!!LIPO!!!

Hi, i want to know how come it takes so long to find a solution for the lypo?WHY?It make no sense... I am suffering from Lypo for many ears, changed meds so ofently.Right now i am under viread, videx, and stockrin. i am thinking of getting pregnanat,so my dr. changed the stockrin to viramune so i got the stevens johnson and almot died,i got it real bad,but now i am better back to stockrin. I have around 800 cd4 and vl=0. I am waiting to get some other meds instead of the srockrin. After i'll get pregnanat i want to have plastic surgery(suction).should i also take off the videx? What can be done in the mean time? I look redicoules!my body is a joke. what about diabetic meds?when will we see the light?

Your comments captures well the frustration over the subject of lipodystrophy. We need to see wider (cheaper) availability throughout the world of many HIV medications that are less prone to lipodytrophy. Better understanding of fat cell metabolism is needed (now a hot area in medical research not just in the setting of HIV). It turns out that fat cells and their regulation is very complicated so we are on a steep learning curve about that topic. Hopefully once the nature of fat metabolism is better understood more specific therapies can be developed. KH

viens showing all over my legs
Rash, HELP =(