|viens showing all over my legs
Jun 22, 2005
is there any thing i can do about the veins in my legs?is there any kind of surgery?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Prominent veins in the setting of HIV treatment can be due to subcutaneous fat loss. Your HIV specialist is the best person to evaluate what your options are. Varicose veins are fairly common is the general population. There are an increasing number of interventions (from compression hosiery to injections to surgery) that are available for that condition.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Instance Of Hiv Transmission In Blood Sugar Lancet
- Symptoms Of Non-viral Hepatitis And Treatment
- I Have A White Patch Inside My Lips Could I Have Hiv
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Partner Is Negative
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- What Does The Drug Morphine Do To People With Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.