Neuropathy - Celery Seed

I have AIDS and have neuropathy in my feet and lower legs. What can I do to treat this or improve it. I just heard about taking celery seed capsules. Do you know anything about that? Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

HIV itself can cause neuropathy so effective treatment of HIV with antiretrovirals. Some antiretrovirals (such as the D drugs D4T, ddI) can cause peripheral neuropathy so if you are taking any drugs like that (some non-HIV drugs can also aggravate peripheral neuropathy) you need to discuss with your HIV doc whether a switch to another medication is an option. Vitamins deficiiency and some other medical conditions (like diabetes) can also cause a neuropathy so an good evaluation is needed to sort out the most likely cause and devise a treatment plan. There are many medications that can sometimes alleviate the discomfort of neuropathy (a wide range from ibuprogen to narcotics to amitryptiline to Neurontin to several topical creams) that can be tried to see what works best for an individual patient if the underlying cause of the neuropathy cannot be identified or reversed. KH

Allergic to Bactrim?
light & laser treatments