dental decay

i was recently diagnosed with acid reflux. My dentist told me I had it. My lower molars are "melting away". I thought that since I have bruxism (grind my teeth) that it was causing to wear down even though I wear a night guard to protect my teeth. The back side of my upper teeth have no enamel on them at all. So, this is gonna cost me a lot of money and time to fix. I am making an appointment with a GI doctor to determine the best coarse of treatment. It happened really fast!!!! So--please go to your dentist as often and if you can. Save your teeth and a lot of $$$$$$$ and pain. :)

Thank you for sharing your story highlighting the importance of dental evaluation/care with the audience of this website. KH

Lypodystrophy- a buffalo hump
Scalp Problems