Dear sir! Please help me.

Hi! Actually, I'm a heart patient. So, anytime I have a problem, I worry about my tension. I do masturbation daily. Nowadays,I'm afaid of HIV. If I do masturbation,Can I acquire HIV? I know that it is impossible. If I touch a HIV-infected blood with a wounded hand, can it enter in my body?

Response from Dr. Conway

First, by masturbation (with no one else involved), you cannot give HIV to yourself. Although it is theoretically possible for HIV to survive in the air or on surfaces, it only does so with great difficulty and there have not been any cases of HIV transmission by these means. If you ever get exposed to HIV-infected blood or fluids on your hand (wounded or otherwise), just cleaning it off promptly eliminates the risk of HIV transmission.

Anxiety/Head and Neck
bitten in a redneck town in BC