Yellowing Appearance

My Dr.put me on Reyataz because he thought it was the best one that would interact with the heart condition- CAD I developed last year. The Reyataz has not only yellowed my eyes,but my skin as well. Is there anything that I could take/try to counteract this so I won't have to endure additional stigma?

That is a tough one. Some patients are predisposed to development of a Gilbert's like condition with elevated levels of indirect bilirubin on atazanavir resulting in jaundice. Hydration helps sometimes but in most severe cases (< 5%) consideration of a switch to an alternative med (often a boosted PI such as Kaletra or use of ritonavir with Invirase or Lexiva or a NNRTI such as Sustiva) is the best option. KH

surgery to remove lipoma vs. other treatments
clarity