Solutions for Yellowing Appearance

Is there anything one can do( buy or try) to counteract the strong yellowing of skin and eyes from taking Reyataz?

There is no easy solution for the increase bilirubin levels due to atazanavir seen in a subset of patients on that drug. I have had perhaps 5% of the patients I have had on the drug switch due to that problem. It is unclear to me whether checking levels of the drug and making a dosing change (decrease) if the circumstances allow will be safe or effective. Aggressive hydration has helped a little bit. KH

Forgetfullness as a side effect?
surgery to remove lipoma vs. other treatments