Mixed lab results

I received my second lab results. My CD4 dropped from 975 to 495. But the percenatge of lymphocytes increased from 31% to 38%. My doctor said the percentage was more important than the absolute number. Also my VL decreased from 50,000 to 34,500. What should I make of these results? Would this be a good sign that my homeopathic treatments are helping or hurting? Also, is that normal for absolute cd4 count to drop by almost half when the percentage increased?

Thanks!

The CD4 count often bounces around in patients (due to time of day when drawn and the variable nature of the overall white blood and lymphocyte count). The CD4% is useful to follow trends. Generally in situations like yours when the CD4 count is repeated later it will remain stable or increase following the trend shown by the CD4%. A viral load change from 50,000 to 34,500 is within the variability of the assay so the decrease is not generally clinically significant but it reassuring that it is the same or decreased. KH

terrible bruising and delicate skin
semen color