terrible bruising and delicate skin

Hello,Im 40 i discovered 5 years ago i had tb and at the same time aids with a cd count of 75; spent 4 months at the hospital and had to be treated for the tb first in order to get better then i began hiv therapy my t cells never arisen to more than 230 tho viral load been always undetectable, last thing i used was Kaletra and combivir but my cd4 went down to 115 i stopped comvibir switched 2 truvada but blood showed signs of pancreatitis now im trying retayaz and Kaletra.. i feel weak but hoping...the terrible problem im dealing since last 2years is bruises bad and long lasting for little or no reason some stretchmarks too. Blood work shows no anemia and plaletes are normal; my doctor is confused, i'm in despair

You may need to check your bleeding parameters (i.e what used to be called prothrombrin time and clotting time). Liver and nutritional problems might aggravate clotting problems. Use of aspirin or other NSAIDS can impair platelet function in patients as can many other drugs. KH

severe diarhea
Mixed lab results