|Sustiva sleep help
Jun 8, 2005
I wanted to pass on info on Sustiva sleep help.
I was experiencing all the Sustiva side effects and finally had my doctor put me on low dose Amitryptiline (sp?) which I take each night with the Sustiva. The nightmares went away and i now sleep through the night. It was a life saver!!
THe only side effect is that I have become sensitive to sunlight, so be sure to wear sunblock.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks-amitryptiline is also a good option ton consider for many patients having sleep problems with Sustiva. KH
Prevention of Pancreatitis
How to help someone deal with HIV and the side effects
- Does Hiv Affect Overall Lymphocyte Count?
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.