Side affects from truvada and sustiva
Jun 2, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
Large bumps on the face could be a wide variety of things from a drug hypersensitivity reaction to an immune reconstitution issue to a flare up of seborrhea or acne or herpes zoster or other conditions--the list of possibilities is long. Bumps on the face warrant a call to your HIV doc and a decision about whether you need to be seen by him/her and/or a dermatologist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
- Can You Get HIV Through Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.