veins help

My problem is that because my legs have gone much thinner especially below my knees my veins stick out horribly. Everywhere else I more or less can cope with the thiness. i was wondering if there are any supplements or do you know of any treatments that can help me apart from looking horrible my legs also ache me. Also would cosmetic surgery be able to help with my veins. Please answer me because i'm quite desperate.

Loss of fat in the arms/legs (termed lipoatrophy) is vry frustrating for many as you describe. Treatment so far is no satisfactory but the issue is getting lots of needed attention. Switching to alternative HIV drugs helps in some cases (though slowly). Use of uridine supplements is being looked at but data is limited to date. If you legs are aching your HIV doc ordinarily would evaluate for any signs of muscle, joint, or nerve problems which could compound your leg woes. KH

It does get better
Side affects from truvada and sustiva