My Sister & HIV

First of all thank you for taking the time to read of our concerns.

About evey other day we experience something new with her. We understand the rash breakouts, and now a little more understanding with the seizures and swelling, but what else are we to expect. We would like to find a book or "THE" website that tells us what to expect as her HIV progresses. It's gotten to the point where we feel we need to take her to the emergency room every other day. Where can we find the most info. on what her illness is causing her body to do?

My younger sister and I are experincing this with our oldest sister. We both work full time and have children, not enough time to spend on the internet searching for answers etc..

Please advise, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for allowing us to take up your precious time.

This website if you explore it has alot of useful general information about HIV/AIDS. Other good websites include www.aidsinfonet.org, www.tpan.com, and www.aidsmap.org. KH

Non-Sustiva sleep problem
How to improve my quality of life?