please, I need some help

Hi. I tested twice for HIV antibodies after 4 years from my last bad behavior which put me at resk of HIV infection, and the result was negative, but I have several question wich cause me bad anxiety.

1- I have some allergic problems ie: asthma, sinus, and nose problem, Could this affect the production of antibodies or make the ELISA test false negative ?

2-I have a weak immune system because I masturbate a lot and I take a lot of antibiotic medicines. Could the problem above affect the production of antibodies or the ELISA test or I am clean and all this is bad anxiety ?

I need some expert help and support

Response from Dr. Conway

I would no longer worry about HIV, especially if you have not had any recent risk behaviour.

Masturbation and antibioitcs have nothing to do with your immune system and its ability to produce antibodies to HIV. Allergies can affect your immune system, but not in a way that would make you HIV test negative.

Does a combination of meds result in false test results?
UNDETERMINED MEANS & GASTRIC BYPASS