PEP and lower adominal pain

I'm on my third day of PEP. I have this constant feeling of lower adominal pain. It's like a dull ache. I wonder if it is my kidneys or liver reacting to the meds. I know it is normal to have stomach sickness and feel fatigued..but is this normal too? Also, have any tips on getting over the fatigue and trying to live normal for the next 28 days?

A wide variety of abdominal complaints are often experienced by persons starting HIV drugs. Taking the meds with meals, exercising, stayig well hydrated-all can help some patients. Depending on the specific complaint, other symptomatic meds can be prescribed for a short time (your primary care doc or person prescribing PEP should be kept informed of the symptoms your are describing). Often the GI symptoms will improve with more time and generally will clear after the 28 days of PEP. KH

drooping eye lid
Vomitting feeling