alchohol use with HIV meds
May 24, 2005
I am taking Keletra and Epzicom, is it OK for me to have a drink occasionally while on these meds?
Response from Dr. Henry
Yes alcohol in moderation (2 or less drink/day range) is usually OK. In my experience many patients are more sensitive to alcohol when taking Kaletra. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- Can I Get Std From Giving A Women Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.