alchohol use with HIV meds
May 24, 2005
I am taking Keletra and Epzicom, is it OK for me to have a drink occasionally while on these meds?
Response from Dr. Henry
Yes alcohol in moderation (2 or less drink/day range) is usually OK. In my experience many patients are more sensitive to alcohol when taking Kaletra. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Penis Discharge An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.