Rash occurring on various combinations of medications and exercise

I am female, 32 years old, recently started taking meds for the first time. The first combination was combivir/sustiva and I developed a rash by the next day that covered my whole body by the end of the week. I ceased all meds and waited for rash to go away. Then I went on combivir/reyataz, at exactly one week into the meds I developed the rash again over my whole body - over night. Next I went on Combivir/Lexiva and after a week the same rash appeared. Now I am trying reyataz and truvada, but after two days I already have a sunburned look on my entire body. I am worried I am running out of options and my doctors have not suggested a change in dosage of any drugs? Have you ever heard of this? I exercise alot and very strenuously for several hours at a time, I sometimes notice the rash appear on my legs after an intense work out. Could the strenuous exercise be causing this rash? If not, what is causing this rash???

This was answered somewhat in the preceding questions. I would decrease exercise for a while until you appear to be tolerating a given regimen. KH

Rash occurring on various combinations of medications
Oral Ulcers