Rash occurring on various combinations of medications

I recently started taking meds for the first time. The first combination was combivir/sustiva and I developed a rash by the next day that covered my whole body by the end of the week. I ceased all meds and waited for rash to go away. Then I went on combivir/reyataz, at exactly one week into the meds I devloped the rash again over my whole body - over night. Next I went on Combivir/Lexiva and after a week the same rash appeared. Now I am trying reyataz and truvada, but after two days I already have a sunburned look on my entire body. I am worried I am running out of options and my doctors have not suggested a change in dosage of any drugs? Have you ever heard of this?

I have been involved with a small number of patients who seem snake-bit when it comes to skin rashes due to a wide variety of meds. I often would try to treat through (sometimes with antihistamines with both H1 and H2 in some cases, possible some corticosteroids and tyleneol depending on the situation and drugs). I also worry about resistance with many drug changes (ie due to 3TC or Sustiva). Reyataz with Truvada (with no ritonavir) often will yield low levels of the atazanavir. KH

kaposis sarcoma treatment
Rash occurring on various combinations of medications and exercise