|kaposis sarcoma treatment
May 24, 2005
I started haart therapy 2 months ago and am doing doxil chemo for my ks. If the discoloration does not fade or disappear, is there a process in dermatology available to help diminish the color? Someone said grenz radiotherapy. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Some patients with localized lesions are treated with laser, topical liquid nitrogen, or low dose radiation with some fading of the lesions. I don't have a single preferred recommendation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Condom Broke No Ejaculation Partner Undetectable
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.