I'v tried all the medications, What next?

I just stopped using T-20 due to the many side effects. I just learned my CD4 count is at 13% and I'm about to undergo surgery, removal of my spleen, my question is what other medications (new) are out their for me to try?

Response from Dr. Conway

There are two relatively new things out there. First, there will be new protease inhibitors that work against isolates resistant to currently available agents. The first of these, tipranavir, is available through expanded access programs. Others (such as TMC114) are still in clinical trials. Another class is entry inhibitors (made by GSK, Pfizer and Schering) which are also in clinical trials. These are pills that work at a stage in the viral life cycle similar to T20 and that show great promise. There may be the oportunity for you to include yourself in one of the trials or expanded access programs.

vitamin b12 help lipo?
Virus under control; but Neuropathy making life miserable..