|Combivir and Stocrin (Urine and Blood Tests)
May 17, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
Stocrine can cause a false positive test for THC or marijuana in some patients. I have write a note for patients to have handy in case that happens (simply states that patients X is under my care and is taking a necessary prescribed drug that can cause a false positive marijuana test). KH
Growth Hormone Dosage
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.