|Lyposidostrophy and Bio-Alcamid
May 17, 2005
I've read about this treatment being available in Canada. Do you know if it's been FDA approved for the US and how I can get this treatment here?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Not approved to my knowledge in the US. If any readers have direct experience with any MD using this product in the US for HIV-related lipodystrophy please let us know.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.