May 10, 2005
How safe is Bio Aclamid
| Response from Dr. Henry
Data from the US is very limited (has been used widely in Europe and Mexico). The material is non-biodegradable and is termed semi-permanent It is not approved in the US. One report from the 6th International Workshop on Adverse Drug Reactions and Lipodystrophy (2004-abstract # 60) reported a generally favorable and safe experience for 100 patients treated in Tijuana. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.