May 10, 2005
How safe is Bio Aclamid
Response from Dr. Henry
Data from the US is very limited (has been used widely in Europe and Mexico). The material is non-biodegradable and is termed semi-permanent It is not approved in the US. One report from the 6th International Workshop on Adverse Drug Reactions and Lipodystrophy (2004-abstract # 60) reported a generally favorable and safe experience for 100 patients treated in Tijuana. KH
Sustiva/Combivir and CD4s
Do I have AIDS?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.