For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

I take Kaletra, Trizivir and Viread, my t-cell count is 415 and viral load is undetechtable, i was recently given viagra for my sexual problems, and had an experience with my eyes blood red, went to the doctor, they did not know what was wrong, it went away, i took the one more pill and i could feel the pressure in my eyes, i took two aspirin and it went away, is this a normal reaction to viagra, by the away i have only take (6) pills in total 25mg

Viagra can cause strange visual problems (most often cloudy or a blueness)in some patients. Kaletra interacts with Viagra resulting in even higher levels in the blood with more pronounced side effects in many patients. A low dose of Viagra is recommended for starters if the drugs are used together. KH

Aching Joints at Night
Raising WBC's