News in regards to Uridine and Lipodystrophy

I have been watching withe great interest the news and research concerning Uridine. I found a product actually being used in a stud in Ohio, and these people referred me to a product called Nucleomaxx. In this is a substance called Mitocnol made from an extract of sugar cane that increased your naturl level of Uridine. Uridine has been shown to be of great benefit for mitochondrial toxicity caused by the Hiv meds. They referred me to www.tabsandmore.com somewhere in Europe. The product is quite bitter and expensive but should be safe. Its about 97.00 Euro for three months. Have you guys heard any more about this product? I am very excited about this. Thanks, Al

I have heard about it. Preliminary but still quite limited information is indeed promising and warrants further studies (including the ACTG in the US ). Most of the clinical info has come from one doctor in Germany. I am anxious to see more data from more sites. KH

sustiva/truvada and numbness in arms?
HIV Medication/Menier's Disease