|Re: Subtype N
Apr 27, 2005
Dr. Henry. Thank you for your quick response. I'm still a little confused though. The answer you provided about subtype N in different countries in another post (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SideEffects/Archive/Information/Q144356.html) is different from what you said in your response to me (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SideEffects/Archive/Information/Q164644.html) . Please clarify. Could you maybe have mixed up group O with Group N in your first response? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Henry
My earlier response must have switched the type N and O issues as you note. KH
HIV exposure and PEP
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.