|Re: Subtype N
Apr 27, 2005
Dr. Henry. Thank you for your quick response. I'm still a little confused though. The answer you provided about subtype N in different countries in another post (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SideEffects/Archive/Information/Q144356.html) is different from what you said in your response to me (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SideEffects/Archive/Information/Q164644.html) . Please clarify. Could you maybe have mixed up group O with Group N in your first response? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Henry
My earlier response must have switched the type N and O issues as you note. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.