Apr 27, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
Lamivudine or emtricitabine are good considerations if no resistance (most often the M184V mutation). Viread can be combined with the emtricitabine (Truvada) to make a two pill a day regime if that is a good fit for some patients. KH
Recurrent Gynecomastia: What to do?
- Odds Of Infection Needle Stick
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Open Wound
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.