Abdominal pain with Viread/Reyataz

I was on Combivir/Crixivan/Norvir for 6+ years with undetectable viral load and t-cells hovering around 1,100. To lessen Crix-related skin problems, 3 weeks ago I switched to Combivir/Viread/Reyataz/Norvir, and have had abdominal pain (significant pain on the right side, and a general feeling of unease) and loss of appetite, and an odd feeling that even when I'm hungry I don't want to eat, if that makes any sense.

I am going to have this checked out but would also appreciate your thoughts.

I have had a number of patients who develop annoying stomach pain with Viread so that is a consideration. For most patients, boosted atazanavir would be tolerated as well as boosted indinavir but their could be patients who have more of a problem with atazanavir. Some GI Problems seem to lesson over 2-6 weeks but after that I get worried that the problem will be persistent and I more aggressively consider a regimen switch. KH

fat in Shoulder blades?
viramune: rash and resolving sustiva depression