eyesight problem

Dear Sir, In july 2004 I was diagnosed HIV+, CD4 was 50. I started with Stocrin, Viread and Epivir. End of August I got problems with my eyesight, (blurred vision). The doctors thought it was due to the Stocrin, so that was changed into Viramune. But since than the eyesight has not improved much. Is there any knowledge of Viread or Epivir causing eyeproblems. My CD4 is now 200 and the viral load is under 50. Thanks for your time. Sincerely Mr.A.Hellings Rotterdam, The Netherlands

It would be very unusual for either Epivir or Viread to cause blurred vision. Immune reconstitution related problems can be seen in the eye as a paradoxical complication in the setting of an improved immune system. I assume you have been checked for glaucoma, retinitis, vitreitis, elevated glucose, refraction status, and renal problems? KH

What Can/Cannot Be Used to Reduce BP?
fat in Shoulder blades?