Vibrators and Fuzion

I read somewhere, maybe here, that using a vibrator before and after the injection could be helpful in disperising the medication and minimizing the bumps. Sharper Image has a few, they even give of heat. I am curious if you think that is a worthwhile $50.00 investment to use in conjunction with the rubbing of the site. I have not began the drug yet, but I am next week and I am petrified about having bumps and red spots all over the place, especially with summer around the corner. Will I ever get to wear my new Dolche and Gabanna bathing suit? thanks

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

A vibrator can certainly be used to help minimize injection site reactions ... it works for some people but not for others. Before you invest in a mechanical massager, I'd suggest you try manual massage the old fashioned way to see if it works for you (i.e. fingers and hand). The vibrator just makes it easier for you! Since you haven't started Fuzeon yet, you may even find that you don't need to massage the site before and/or after injections. Then you can invest the $50 you saved towards that DG bathing suit!

-dk

multiple doses
Other Needles