Blood Pressure's UP

I have been on HIV+ Meds for 9 years. Currently I am on Sustiva and Combivir I also take Metaformin 2000mg daily for diabeties, plus tricor for my Triglycerides. I rencently went on a low glicimic index high fiber diet. Plus cardio and weight workouts 3 times a week. Lost 10 pounds. After 3 months I Got my sugar down to 121 was 170 fasting, and my A1C to 4.3 from 7. MY triglycerdides were 289 now they are 144. Colestoral remains around 165 Now I am worried about my blood pressure it was 138/90. during the same check up. I am going to see what it is in the next three months where my doc might want to start me on BP meds. Is there anything I can do naturally in the mean time to help lower my BP? I am sticking to my diet and work out plan as ususal. Thank you.

Wow-you have already done alot to improve your overall health status. Continued exercise/diet as you have been doing (to maintain or have additional weight loss) can decrease blood pressure some. it is unclear to me whether going on a lower salt diet can help (may want to discuss with a dietician). Your blood pressure readings are high normal so no urgency to start more medications for now. KH

Too much Information
Paunch Belly After So Many Years?