Viral load numbers

I wanted to know in terms of actual numbers what is considered to be a very low viral load, a low viral load, a medium viral load a high viral load and a very high viral load. Could you please specify?

There are no specific threshold that I can give you since symptoms, CD4 counts, rate of change of viral level, and time of HIV infeciton factor into determining the clinical interpretation of a given viral loada. That being said-I will try to answer your question in a general way. In a patient with chronic HIV infection not receiving HIV therapy(> 6-12 months) a viral load > 100,000 is often considered high and a viral load of < 10-20,000 is considered low. KH

thiamine vit b6 ??
bilirubin level hits 7.97