fatrecovery

Dear mr. Keith, Since two years i have the combi reyataz,viread,epivir and 100mg Norvir. I have lipodystrophy and lipoatrophy. because of zerit and videx..(bad combination) Now i want to change my regime into reyataz,viread and trivia.. do think that will help to start fatrecovery . specially the legs and butt. I hope so .. Something new about Urdidine? We have to find a solution of the bad side affects. Sometimes i am desperate. Thanks. and regards.. Paul from Holland.

I worry about the levels of atazanavir when patients are on tenofovir without ritonavir boosting. Fat recovery off offending meds can be very slow. In some cases I have used dual boosted PIs without any NRTIs in the hope (no data or strong opinion if that is working) that fat will be protected. Uridine looks promising so far but is still early in study and fairly expensive. Frustrating-yes! KH

Isn't it about time??
nausea, depression