Lower spinal and back pain

Hi my name is Brian and I live in Chicago. I was once on Coombivir and sustiva. Now Truvada and sustiva. I n=have been expedreinceing sever pain in my back and/or spine all the time every day for months now. I have a cyst on my spine that was detected last year because of back pain. I have no health insurance until June, any suggestions on how I can get this looked at ASAP.

It is a national travesty that there is not some form of national health insurance in the US. Neck/cervical pain is common in the general population and even with insured patients treatment can be difficult (often involves X-ray studies, specialists, often with physical therapy). With no insurance access to those modalities is very poor. Evaluation by a community clinic (or the CORE Center) to assess acuity and seriousness of your condition is suggested. If the cause is felt to be due to cervical neck strain or muscle weakness then a vigourous neck exercise program which can be done at home may be helpful. KH

Sudden bleeding of tongue. Is it side effect from hiv meds?
Isn't it about time??