Please Answer. Important!
Mar 27, 2001
I had an HIV test and was wondering if taking Vitamins would interfere in the ELISA test. My test result was negative at 6.5 months. I was taking it one month before the time I got tested.
Response from Dr. Young
Taking vitamins should not interfere with HIV antibody testing. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- Hiv Viral Load Range
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Or Std From Prostitute With A Condom
- Does Routine Blood Work Check For Hiv?
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.