Changining Doctors?

Hi My name Is Billy, I have had HIV for 20 years now, and doing great. Five years ago I had to start taking the cocktail, I negleted doctors for 6 years for personal reasons. When I found the doctor I`am seeing now things were not so good, He`s taken great care of me, and I respect him alot. The last 3 years have been very difficult, I suffer from severe nerve damage " N " In my feet, legs, innner thighs,knees and when It really flairs up It seems to TRAVEL, very painful. I have tried every phyc. and siezer drug out there. I tried the fentenol patch for awhile, following oxycontin, which works really well-40 mg. 3-t a day. I have been on that dose for a year now, and my body needs more howevere my doctor will not increse the dose. He has decided to try morphine in its place.The morphine works, but not as good, I just want you to know that 6 months ago he sent me to a pain " S " they can do exactly what he can do. Thier is much more to this ? but I think you can get see what It is I`am getting at

Frustrated In Salem

I assume that have tried Neuronton. Have you tried any alternative therapies such as L-acetyl cysteine, L -carnintine, acupuncture. You may want to check out the www.daair.org website or Jon Kaiser's book Healing HIV for some ideas there. One of the worst problems that patients have to deal with is peripheral neuropathy. KH

It's Just the Sh*$%s
Concerns about AZT & Sustiva.