Looking for a way to boost my natural production of testosterone

I am a healthy male age 41, in great shape with a very good diet Am on sustivia and epzicom,(could these be causing my problems) and have excellant healthcare. I have found myself in the last few years really lacking in energy and my sexual drive and sensation are really lacking. My doc says my testosterone still falls in the "normal" range, however who knows whats normal for me pre hiv or pre meds. Here is my question, my doc does not think I need added testosterone, and besides if I do it will stop my body from making it naturally. But I would like to take something that boosts my natural production of it, maybe a precurser or something? I have no side effects from the meds that I know of, but maybe the virus itself is lowering my sex drive and energy. Any ideas for boosting my testosterone? I do not eat a whole lot of red meat, would this help? Any supplements that will truely help? I know alot of supplements claim to boost your testosterone but I have my doubts...

I assume that you have had your free testosterone checked besides the total testoterone. Normal has a wide range so many persons fall in the low normal range so a trial of replacement to boost into mid-range is often worthwhile. I know of no precursor product that is safe and effective despite a host of products available via the internet. KH

Avascular Hip Necrosis and meds ?
side-effect co-factors