Triomune to Dourvir-N

I was on Triomune from 2002 until Nov 2004 after I had problems with my leg muscles and lost feeling and sensitivity in my legs and hands. Triomune was stopped for 10 days and changed to Duovir-N, Dapsone (I am allergic to Septrin) and Fluconazole. For the muscles I was put on IV B-complex, B12 and Neurobion injections. I was told that what brought the problem was the Stavudine in the Triomune so it was replaces with Zidovudine in the Duovir-N. Now my breasts have enlarged like a pregnant woman and I still have the funny sensation in my legs from time to time, is there anything or any vitamins I can take since B-Complex, B12 and Neurobion have been stopped

Response from Dr. Conway

The Triomune (stavudine, lamivudine, nevirapine) is an excellent combination, but it is true that the stavudine part may cause neuropathy and some of the other side effects you describe. Changing to Duovir-N (zidovudine, lamivudine, nevirapine), effectively changing the stavudine to zidovudine, is a good approach. Zidovudine has itself a number of side effects that may improve over time, you sometimes just have to be patient. As for the enlarged breasts, this may also have been a side effect of the stavudine that may improve, but take more time to do so. Please write me again in a couple of months to let me know how things are going.

lips and facial wasting
Reason to switch to TZV + TFV ?