Sustiva Epzicom High Fat Meals

I've been taking Sustiva and Epzicom once daily for almost 3 months now. I don't mind the side effects. I have been eating high fat meals about 30 minutes after taking them and I notice the side effects do increase quite a bit from times that I take it on an empty stomach. Is it okay to take these meds with high fat meals if I don't mind the side effects? Since my blood levels of Sustiva are higher with high fat meals, does this mean it is working better? Or is this dangerous to continue with the high fat meals? My viral load went from a little over 52,000 to undetectable in 8 weeks and tcells went from 220 to 340. Please let me know if I am doing more harm in the long run. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Conway

I don't see any problem at all with what you are doing. You are on a regimen that is 2 pills once a day. The MOST important thing is to take them consistently. If the best time for you happens to be 30 minutes before a big meal and this is allowing you to be maximally adherent to your therapy, go for it and stay undetectable.

Bio Alcamid is good!
lips and facial wasting