triglycerids and glocose are racing!!!

Hey Keith! I am Al From mexico city.. first I really want to thank you for all the work you are doing to help our comunity, and thanks for reply to my questions..

Well I'm HIV for 5.5 years and I was taking Stocrin, Zerit 40 and 3tc, My hiv status have been undetectable and never got ill but my triglycerids went a little bit up than the maximun.. then I change my diet I stop eating can food, embutids, and frossen food also and everything went down to normal.. tHEN I develoed Lipodistrophy in all my boddy, I lost all fat in my skin and you could study Anathomy in my body... I refill my face with Bioalcamid and I change my therapy to Ziagenavir, Stocrin and 3tc, and afte 8 months I won almost 8 ponds, the Lypo deseapeared completelly!!! and now my triglycerids are 426 mg/dl my Glocose is 105 and my red cells are Er Eritrocits 4.04 and hemoglobin 13.9 Next week I will visit my doctor and I would like to be informed about the risk and what is happening? .. I know you have a lot of experience and maybe my questing is commun but, Could you give an advise?

Thanks a lot

Al

Triglycerides are very sensitive to recent diet so you may want to re-check that after an overnight fast (10-12 hours). Your story is impressive-glad you have regained fat on your new regimen. Yor glucose level is fairly good so the focus needs to be on your modest triglyceride elevation (Stocrine can aggravate that as can genetic and many other factors). KH

Semen color
Tysabre as HIV treatment