Pain in upper right abdomen - is it HIV related?

Dear Doc's, I have been + for one year now and my CD4 count is 1860 V/L is 300 and am not on any treatment. I am experiencing pain in the gallbladder/liver/duodenum area. Have been tested for Hep A,B & C (negative), liver function and full blood count - all normal. Sonar of G/B and liver is normal. Gastroscopy did show Duodenum inflamed but surgeon does not think that this is causing the pain. Is this a common complaint in HIV+ people? If so what next. Surgeon is hesitant to operate on G/B unnecessarily.

Pain per se in that region would generallynot be due to HIV infection. I assume you have also been checked for parasites and H pylori infection as well as lactose intolerance? KH

Semen Colour
How can I control major constipation?