Apr 1, 2005
Just wondering if your semen colour tends to be less white and somewhat more "yellow" in colour as you get older (i.e. late 30's/early 40s), or can HIV (or the meds) also cause this to happen?
| Response from Dr. Conway
I am not aware of any such changes in semen color ever having been reported on a systematic basis, either related to age, HIV or the treatments for HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.