Apr 1, 2005
Just wondering if your semen colour tends to be less white and somewhat more "yellow" in colour as you get older (i.e. late 30's/early 40s), or can HIV (or the meds) also cause this to happen?
| Response from Dr. Conway
I am not aware of any such changes in semen color ever having been reported on a systematic basis, either related to age, HIV or the treatments for HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hep C Or Aids Through Accidental Needle Stick
- How Long After A Risky Sexual Contact Should One Wait To Be Tested For Hiv?
- Do You Get Hives From Hiv?
- Hiv Gingivitis Treatment
- How Long To Test For Hiv Seroconversion After Sexual Exposure?
- Are People With Hiv Allowed To Work In Health Care?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.