Mar 30, 2005
This is more a comment then a question. I have been using Dr. Frechettes services and I am pleased with the results, however the financial aspect and the ethical conduct of his office regarding the sculptra access programm reimbursment is more then questionable. Beware and be concerned regarding the financial conduct. John
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Herpes Cause Shingles?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.