Mar 30, 2005
This is more a comment then a question. I have been using Dr. Frechettes services and I am pleased with the results, however the financial aspect and the ethical conduct of his office regarding the sculptra access programm reimbursment is more then questionable. Beware and be concerned regarding the financial conduct. John
Response from Dr. Henry
Heart attacks and meds.
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Does Hiv Cause An Increase In Eosinophil Count?
- Does Lambskin Condom Look Different From Latex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.